Information Night in the Auditorium – Feb 22nd 6:00pm (Optional)
Registration Deadline Feb 24th
Scholarship Application Deadline Feb 23rd
Rehearsals are Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
Feb 29th – March 25th 5:30pm – 7:30pm
March 28th – May 14th 3:15 – 5:15PM
Director Tara Kaine
*** When you register please fill out your availability carefully as we would like to create a regular weekly rehearsal plan based on the students needs and schedules.
Performances at 7:00PM May 12th & 13th
A play based on John Wyndham’s dystopia novel, a few thousand years in the future after a major apocalypse, a new society has taken over. The rules are very strict, and the punishment for disobeying is unthinkable. Fear of invasion from the terrifying outsiders and rebels that live outside of civilized societies keeps everyone following the rules. That is until a group of teens find they are unable to keep their terrible secret any longer.
Our rehearsals will be Monday Feb 29th & Friday March 4th
(No Wednesday the first week.)
– On Monday we will get to know each other and participate in an audition workshop – handing out audition materials.
– On Friday we will have our auditions.
Come join us on this exciting adventure!
– Fill out the registration form (by February 24th): Click Here
– Pay the $150 activity fee (by February 24th)
* Checks should be placed in the Drama Committee’s mail box in the main office.
*Please make all checks payable to FOSB
* Make a note on the memo line “After School Drama Middle School Play & your child’s name.”
– Scholarship Application Deadline Feb 23rd: Payment plans and partial scholarships may be available for those who need financial assistance. Scholarships are limited if they are available. Priority will be given to those who have not yet received a scholarship in this school year. After that decisions will be given on a first come first serve basis. We will not be able to extend more than one full membership per student per year.
*** TO APPLY REGISTRATION FORM MUST BE FILLED OUT BY FEB 23rd.