FOSB works with Salmon Bay, through the Direct Giving Campaign, to close the gap between programming Seattle Public Schools funds and the programming we want our kids to have. Our goal this year is $75,000 and 100% participation. You can help us reach our goal today! The campaign runs from early October to mid November.
- Whole-Child Support: our kids have access to a full complement of counselors, a full-time art teacher, special education teachers, and a curriculum that addresses social/emotional growth.
- Homework Club Support: we help pay teachers to staff this after school program.
- Robust Scholarship Program for Enrichment: ALL of our kids get to attend field trips & camp
- Technology: FOSB approved new computers last year.
- Playground Equipment: everything is up to date and in good working condition.
- Teacher Grants: our teachers receive stipends to buy classroom supplies.
- Art Supplies: our art room is fully stocked to support all the art classes.
- Physical Education: our PE teachers have the equipment they need.
- Directory: this is a valuable resource for everyone
Direct Giving donations are tax deductible and simple:
- Donate Online
- By Mail: download this donation form, write a check payable FOSB, and mail to: FOSB, Direct Giving Campaign, 1810 NW 65th ST, Seattle, WA 98117.
- Donate Through Credit Card Payments: download this donation form, indicate how much per month you’d like to donate and for how many months, fill in credit card info, and mail to: FOSB, Direct Giving Campaign, 1810 NW 65th ST, Seattle, WA 98117.
- In Person: drop your donation in the Direct Giving Campaign box in the school office or during one of our Drive By Donation days – Friday 10/21, 10/28, 11/4, or 11/18.
- Direct Giving is for everyone in our community: download our donation form and email or snail mail your friends and family and ask them to donate. Or provide them with this link so they can donate online.
Don’t forget to ask for employer matching and double your donation! Our Tax ID is 91-1622350. Contact Jodi Russell (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you need help processing your employer match.