You can support Friends of Salmon Bay in everyday ways, like shopping at a merchant of your choice. And the donations really add up!
Did you know that Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible purchases to the charitable organization of your choice when you shop at smile.amazon.com instead of amazon.com? Please consider making FOSB that organization!
Amazon Smile is the same Amazon you know (with your existing Amazon account, shopping cart, wish lists, etc.), plus the added benefit of supporting charitable organizations like FOSB. As of August 2022, AmazonSmile has donated over $5,800 to FOSB!
- Go to smile.amazon.com and select Friends of Salmon Bay as the charity to support.
- Return to smile.amazon.com in your web browser to make all your future Amazon purchases!
- To use Amazon Smile in the Amazon app on your phone or tablet, you’ll need to activate it within the app’s Settings or Programs & Features menu.)
Fred Meyer/QFC (Kroger)
You can support Friends of Salmon Bay with your everyday grocery purchases through Kroger’s Community Rewards fundraising program. You just need a Shopper’s Card and a digital account.
- Sign in to your Fred Meyer or QFC digital account.
- Link your Shopper’s Card to Friends of Salmon Bay.
- Remember to swipe your Shopper’s Card every time you shop!
Office Depot/Office Max will donate 5% of qualifying purchases to Salmon Bay School through their Give Back to Schools program. Schools that earn $10+ in credits will receive a merchandise certificate to use for free supplies.
- In-store: Tell the cashier you’re supporting Salmon Bay School or give them our school ID number, 70107368.
- Online: Complete your online purchase and enter our school’s ID number, 70107368, on the Thank You Confirmation page.