FOSB helps close the gap between the programming that is funded by the school district and the programming we want our students to have.
We generate most of our annual income through two major fundraisers:
We also supplement our earnings through the following activities:
- Smaller events like book fairs and Rock for FOSB
- E-commerce and affinity programs (aka Shop for FOSB)
- Sales of school spirit merchandise, such as Salmon Bay t-shirts, sweatshirts, window clings, totes and more
- Collecting your receipts from Ballard Market, which donates a percentage back to Salmon Bay
- Chinook Book/app sales
- Donate to our 2019 Direct Giving Campaign by 12/15
- Get Your Tickets Now!
- The Future Is Coming
- Bon Voyage!
- 2017 Direct Giving – Many Hands
- Salmon Bay Auction 2017 Corsages and Cummerbunds
- 2016 Direct Giving – Rising to Our Future
- RSVP Here for FOSB’s Gatsby Gala and Auction
- 2015 Direct Giving is Going Strong