Stay tuned for information about the
2019 Direct Giving campaign, coming soon!
Each fall, FOSB’s Direct Giving Campaign raises funds to close the gap between the programming funding by the school district and the programming we want our kids to have. The funds raised support these school initiatives:
- Whole-child support: our kids have access to counselors, a full-time art teacher, special education teachers, and a curriculum that addresses social/emotional growth
- Homework club support: we help pay teachers to staff this after-school program
- Scholarships for enrichment: ALL of our kids get to attend field trips and camp
- Technology: laptops and tablets
- Playground equipment: everything is up to date and in good working condition
- Teacher grants: our teachers receive stipends to buy classroom supplies
- Art supplies: our art room is fully stocked to support all the art classes
- Physical education: our PE teachers have the equipment they need
- Student directory: a valuable resource for students and parents
How to Donate
- Online: http://salmonbayschool.maestroweb.com
- By mail: download this form and mail it in with your donation. Gifts made by credit card can be made in installments.
- In person: drop your donation in the school office.
Donations to Friends of Salmon Bay are tax-deductible.
Tell your Friends
Direct Giving is for everyone in our community! Download our donation form and email or snail mail your friends and family and ask them to support Salmon Bay with a tax-deductible donation.
Don’t forget to ask for employer matching to double your donation! FOSB’s tax ID is 91-1622350. Contact Jodi Russell if you need help processing your employer match.