Help Friends of Salmon Bay (FOSB), our parent-teacher organization, close the gap between the programming Seattle Public Schools funds and the supports our students need. We hope to raise $65,000 by December 17th, 2021. The funds we raise will be used this school year.
Your contributions support:
- Whole Child Support Fund, including elementary counseling, reading and math support
- FOSB committees: Parent Education (PIE), Equity, Diversity & Inclusion (EDI), Special Education & Disability (SED), Bike to School, Garden, etc.
- Teacher grants and extra planning time for teachers
- Music and art programs
- A yearbook for every student
Our goal is to for 100% of Salmon Bay families to contribute. No gift is too small!
To make your gift go further:
- Ask your friends/family to support education at Salmon Bay
- Ask your employer to match. Many places are updating their policies, so ask even if you don’t think they have a
- matching policy.
Support Salmon Bay with a tax-deductible (Tax ID is 91-1622350) gift of:
Pay by credit card at: https://tinyurl.com/y8f4yu8p
Enclose a check payable to “FOSB” and mail to: Friends of Salmon Bay, Attn: Direct Giving, 1810 NW 65th Street Seattle, WA 98117
Thank you for being part of our amazing community and for supporting Salmon Bay!
Caitlin Collins, FOSB Direct Giving Chair