Hello, and welcome to our school! If you have a student at Salmon Bay, you’re automatically a member of FOSB, our parent/teacher organization. No dues to pay, no paperwork.
Here are five reasons to come to a FOSB meeting:
- Hear updates from teachers, staff, and administration about what’s happening at Salmon Bay.
- Learn how you can help create the best school experience for your student.
- Discover how you can get involved (in lots of different ways) in our committees, events and activities.
- Meet parents who have been at Salmon Bay for a while and benefit from their experience.
- Share your voice on the issues that affect our school community.
Check our Meetings page for information about the next FOSB meeting. Come by, we’d love to meet you and welcome you to our community!