Follow the call of the disco ball to the 2023 FOSB auction! This year’s event includes advance mobile bidding and the return of our in-person auction, where anything can happen… and usually does. Don’t miss our biggest fundraiser of the year—online, in person, or both!
By registering, you’ll have access to our mobile bidding platform, where you can browse 100+ silent and live auction items, purchase limited edition auction merch (t-shirts and sweatshirts), and begin saving items to your watch list. A credit card is required to register. You will only be charged, following the auction‘s completion, if you choose to purchase or donate.
Once you’ve registered, buy your ticket to join us for our first in-person auction in four years!
2023 FOSB Auction: Disco Made Me Do It
Friday, April 28, 2023
Metropolist, 2931 1st Ave S, Seattle
Catch the Friday night fever and come as you are or put on your grooviest threads for an interactive, up-on-your-feet evening of fun and fundraising—featuring a raucous live auction, a curated selection of auction items, games, and a spontaneous disco to end the night.
Tickets are on sale now in the mobile bidding platform. Price is pay what you can, $30/50/75 per person, adults only. (Salmon Bay staff members are eligible for a complimentary ticket, courtesy of FOSB.)
Ticket sales end when sold out or on April 10, so don’t delay. Text DISCO to 71760 to register and buy your tickets!
What is the FOSB auction?
The FOSB auction, held each spring, is one of our school’s largest fundraisers of the year. It’s not like other fancy charity auctions you may have been to . . . Salmon Bay knows how to put the “fun” in “fundraiser”! Your support of our auction will help us go beyond the funding that is provided by the school district. Learn more at www.FOSBauction.org.
What’s the difference between mobile/online bidding and the in-person auction?
Registering for advance mobile bidding gives you access to:
- browse and bid on 100+ silent auction items
- buy our limited edition auction merch (t-shirts and sweatshirts)
- browse and purchase 20+ sign-up parties
- purchase split-the-pot raffle tickets
- donate to our annual Fund-A-Need: Guaranteed Scholarships
Buying tickets to our in-person auction gives you access to:
- all the features of advance mobile bidding above, PLUS:
- a raucous live auction
- a curated selection of silent auction items only available in person
- light appetizers and sparkling water provided with your ticket (beer, wine and signature cocktails available for purchase)
- fundraising games
- a spontaneous disco to end the night
- a fun, adults-only evening to connect with Salmon Bay parents and staff, strengthen our sense of community, and support our school!