Get ready to gather ’round the virtual campfire at FOSB’s annual auction, our school’s biggest fundraiser and party of the year! For the second year in a row, we’ll come together virtually to safely celebrate and raise funds in support of our students, staff and families.
Register today so you can bid and purchase from your phone — text CAMP to 71760!
Once you register, you’re in for a whole week of auction fun!
Thursday, March 3
– Purchase your Camp Cuisine (appetizers, s’mores and cocktail recipes) to enjoy on auction night
– Buy a spot in an auction sign-up party (a Salmon Bay tradition!)
– Start bidding on a variety of silent auction items — we just added more!
– Test your luck in our 50/50 Raffle — the winner gets half the pot!
Wednesday, March 9
Live auction bidding begins!
Thursday, March 10 – Auction Night!
– 7 p.m. Join us at www.FOSBauction.org for staff cameos, camp out fun and our live auction!
– 9:30 p.m. All auctions close
How to Pick Up Your Purchases
Pick up your purchased auction items at our curbside events on 18th Ave next to Salmon Bay School:
- Camp Cuisine: Thursday, March 10 from 3:30 – 5 p.m.
- All other auction purchases (except sign-up parties):
Saturday, March 12 from 10 a.m. – noon
Monday, March 14 from 3:30 – 5 p.m.